NOTES: UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED: Actual Manufacturer certifications with traceable lot and/or heat number required. DFARS Specialty Metals conformance required where applicable. All certification records must be retained by supplier for a minimum of seven years and available to Biggs Tool & Die Inc. upon request.
This document may contain information that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and may not be exported, released, or disclosed to foreign nationals, either in the United States or overseas, without first complying with the export requirements/regulations of the ITAR and/or the EAR. The recipient is responsible for complying with all such export requirements/regulations. Biggs Tool & Die, Inc. is not the exporter of record. Include this notice with any reproduced portions of this document.
All specifications are to be performed to the latest revision. All certifications must include revision level of specification(s) performed.
Contact the buyer immediately if unable to deliver as specified.
The following requirements/information are included in this purchase order:
- The processes, products, and services to be provided including the identification of relevant technical data.
- The approval and release of products and services; methods, processes, and equipment;
- Competence, including any required qualification of persons;
- Any interactions with Biggs Tool & Die;
- The control and monitoring of the suppliers' performance to be applied Biggs;
- Verification or validation activities that Biggs, or its customer, intends to perform at the suppliers' premises
- Design and development control;
- Special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics;
- Test, inspection, and verification;
- The use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance;
- The need to:
- implement a quality management system;
- use customer-designated or approved suppliers, including process sources;
- notify Biggs of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain – approval for their disposition;
- prevent the use of counterfeit parts
- notify Biggs of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of suppliers or location of manufacture, and obtain Biggs approval
- flow down to supplier's applicable requirements including Biggs requirements;
- provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing;
- retain records, including retention periods and disposition requirements;
- The right of access by Biggs, our customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain
- Ensuring that persons are aware of:
- their contribution to product or service conformity and safety and the importance of ethical behavior
Quality Record L8430 Rev. IR, 8/24/2020