- Notify Biggs of a nonconforming product
- Obtain Biggs’ approval for nonconforming product disposition
- Notify Biggs of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location and, where required, obtain Biggs’ approval
- Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements
- Unless otherwise specified, Actual Manufacture certifications with traceable lot and/or heat numbers are required. DFARS Specialty Metals conformance is required where applicable.
- Purchase Order documents may contain information that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and may not be exported, released, or disclosed to foreign nationals, either in the United States or overseas, without first complying with the export requirements/regulations of the ITAR and/or the EAR. The recipient is responsible for complying with all such export requirements/regulations. Biggs Tool & Die, Inc. is not the exporter of record.
Right of Access:
- Supplier shall provide access to Biggs Tool & Die, Inc. , it’s customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
Record Retention Requirements:
- Suppliers are required to retain all records pertaining to Biggs’ purchase order for a minimum of 7 years or specific to the contract.